- Ensure ROM hacks are available in the game library (#209)
- Support for iPadOS (#185)
- Use the correct version number (#180)
- Update from @nickydraz to use IndexedDB to support iOS 13.
- Fix audio playback on iOS 11.
- Updating Google Drive authentication.
- Improving the first run messaging.
- Fixing the icon on the sign in page.
- Re-enable crash reporting.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixing a small bug in artwork lookup.
- Minor improvements to logging.
- Adding a mechanism to email logs.
- New improved game library.
- Catching up to upstream GameBoy-Online.
- Some UI improvements.
- Don’t animate the console when restoring games.
- Temporarily disabling button animations to improve audio performance.
- New in-game menu.
- Menu option for resetting the current game.
- Menu option for Zelda fans: A + B + Select + Start.
- Support for diagonal directions using the d-pad.
- Improved scrolling in the game library.
- Setting for console color.
- Work-around for audio playback issues on iPhone 6.
- Adding support for different emulation speeds.
- Adding scrolling to the settings dialog on small screens.
- Adding the version to the settings dialog.
- Moving the account sign out and ‘Say Thanks’ into a new settings dialog.
- Adding the option to disable sound; use this to listen to your own music!
- Fixing early Google Drive session expiry.
- Minor UI tweaks.
- Update the version number.
- Workaround for the scaling/rendering issues on iOS 9.
- Improved Google Drive authentication.
- Increased local storage.
- UI improvements for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Show release notes when informing users about updates.
- Only display errors if no update is available.
- Improving guards against loading corrupt ROMs.
- Correcting the characters used on the d-pad and in the ‘Say Thanks’ link on iOS 8.3.
- Adding the application version, screen size and the user agent string into the logs.
- Improved logging.
- Better error handling of missing ROMs.
- Improved debugging tools.
- Improving information available in crash log emails.
- Fixing some bugs which resulted in an attempt to play and save ROMs that had failed to download.
- Introduced a recovery mechanism for the above scenario.
- Layout support for iPhone 4 and 4S.
- Changing the default error handler to ignore errors from cross-origin scripts.
- Fixed crash when inspecting Google Drive files with no extension.
- Preventing application from running if the user cancels database creation.
- Fixed crash when Google Drive returned an empty response.
- Fixed crash due to incorrectly named logging call.
- Updating the Google Drive authentication callbacks.
- Update Google Analytics identifier.
- Clean up the thanks link.
- Initial release of Game Play Color.
- Initial release of Game Play.